Envelope Punch Board Ideas

This is the second installment of last weekend's Workshop.
At the workshop I showcased the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Framelits (which I showed you in the previous post) and the Envelope Punch Board.

This is the card everyone made using the Envelope Punch Board.
(click on photo to enlarge)
This is a File Folder Card. You make the tab on the card and round the corners with the Envelope Punch Board. The section in the middle pops out and you can write your greeting on it. I also suggested you could place money or a gift card inside as well.
 Products: Smoky Slate, Cool Cabana, Whisper White Cardstock
Designer Paper: Winter Frost, Silver Glimmer Card
Ink: Smoky Slate and Bermuda Bay.
Stamps: Festive Flurry and Christmas Messages
Silver ribbon

Here is another File Folder Card I showed everyone.
This time made as regular card.
See I have made tabs on the front and back of the card this time.
Products:
Crumbcake, Whisper White, Real Red, Brown Sugar cardstock. Season of Style DSP and washi tape
Ink: Real Red
Framelits: Circle, Deco Labels. Chalk Talk
Emboss Folder: Stylish Stripes
Stamps: Tag It, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Besides a myriad of different size and shape envelopes the Envelope Punch Board can also make lots of different size and shape boxes. There are tons of examples and videos on the Net. Just type in Youtube Envelope Punch Board and see if I am not right.
 Here are some I showed them.
This small box holds 3 inch x 3 inch cards. I made the box with Whisper white cardstock and then ran it through the Pretty Print Embossing folder just to see what it looked like. Some DSP wrapped around for a belly band with an Old Olive snowflake from Festive Flurry and the greeting is from Perfectly You Hostess Set on page 39 of the Holiday Mini.
Some quick little cards to pop inside.

Here is another box - a bit bigger this time, made with Winter Frost Designer Paper. 4inch x 4inch
This time the flap is just tucked in under the others.
What? It doesn't look like that to you???
Ha! You caught me out! OK... I photographed the box upside down! hehe. So if you stand on your head you will see that the flap is tucked inside. haha.

Here are the10cm x 10cm cards I put inside. Aren't they pretty.
I just have to show you them closeup. The are so sparkly with the champagne glimmer card on Cool Cabana.
(click on photo to enlarge)

I also showed a mini bon bon box and another little carry box.
See the bow on the front of the carry box?
That is also made with the fabulous Envelope Punch Board! Quickest bow EVER.
Here is a link and another link  and another link to the videos  I used for these two.

Hope you got some ideas for the Envelope Punch Board. There are lots of videos and free tutorials out there but if you are having trouble finding them please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again on Friday. I want to show you what I made for my Downlines for Christmas.
Vx

Comments

Popular Posts