A Very Orange and Purple Christmas and other unusual cards.


Hello Happy Stampers. Do you make special cards for your friends?
I have two good friends- one loves purple and one loves orange. How to incorporate these colours into  Christmas Cards? (speaking as a very Traditional Red and Green Christmas Girl).
I think I have cracked the problem!
I saw this idea on Pinterest where a clever lady used circles to make a Christmas Tree. I can do that!!!
(click on photo to enlarge)
Isn't this great! I used Real red as my contrast colour with Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie. Card base is Early Expresso.
Here is the Purple card.
(click on photo to enlarge)
This time the colours used were Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder with Real Red again.
Card base is Elegant Eggplant.
I used the Sweets for the Sweet Stamp set p. 18 of the main catalogue. Plus some champagne glimmer card and diamantes in red and purple and red and orange, coloured with a Sharpie.
I loved the way these cards turned out and hope the special recipients did too.

Now for something completely different but I love it just the same.
Another Stampin Up buddy of mine has a particular fondness for these little fellows so I just had to make her a Christmas Card featuring one of them. Come and have a look.

(click on photo to enlarge)
Isn't he the cutest!!! hehe.
A little minion with a Santa Hat. I used the Pennant Punch for that plus the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches for the pompom and flower.

Hope you got some ideas for any quirky Christmas Cards you might need to whip up. These are all fairly quick to put together too.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I am always happy to help out if I can.
Thanks so much for visiting. I'll be back soon. We are off this weekend to a special weekend Christmas Party in Brisbane City. Can't wait. I am hoping to get a bit of Christmas Shopping in while we are there. Still have a few more gifts to buy.
Vx

Comments

  1. Oh, how cute your cards are! Love your sense of humour with the Minion. Using the sweet stamps to make Christmas trees in custom colours is a great idea too. Merry Christmas, Vicki! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Vicki. the girls particularly like the Minion. I'll have to CASE that for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts