What to do with Journalling Tags?

Hello everyone,
Well it appears I didn't blog a post on this previously. I thought I had, but looking back it isn't there. So what I want to show you today is a couple of Gift boxes and gift card sets I have made with only one pack of Season of Style Journaling Tags(p.22) and the Decorative Window Boxes (p.36) from the Holiday Mini Catalogue.

I still had plenty of journalling tags left over from the last time I made some gift cards with them. So decided to put some more of them to good use again last week for another hostess gift.
I made another little gift card box with the Decorative Window Gift Box and the Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags.
Here is the how I decorated the box this time.
(click on photo to enlarge)
 Isn't that little Santa sweet, peaking out from inside the box?! I just cut him out from one of those Journalling Tags I had and stuck him down inside with glue dots on his shoulders so you can't see them.


A bit of Real Red Stitched Grosgrain to tie around the box and a greeting from Christmas Messages p.34.
Couldn't be simpler!! Oh yes and some Season of Style Washi tape wrapped around the box as well p.25. Can you see it there? Love the Washi Tape - it is so easy to use.
Would you like to see the gift tags and gift cards I made with some of the Journalling Tags?
I made 4 gift cards using old olive, real red, white and crumbcake cardstock for the bases. 9.5cm square.
Some Season of Style Designer paper for the backgrounds. Then just cut the journalling tags to suit the size of the cards. I also used my two way glue pen and added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the cards to give them a bit of Bling.
And 4 gift tags. I used the little Merry Christmas Stamp from Teeny Tiny Sentiments p.44 of the main catalogue, and some cherry cobbler bakers twine.
(click on photo to enlarge)
So there is my little gift. Made almost entirely from products from our Holiday Mini Catalogue.
Another easy gift card set for the Christmas Season.

And this is the set I made previously (still with the same pack of Journalling Tags - and I still have enough left over for some more!! what a great buy at only $8.95 AUD/ $10.95 NZD.
This time I used the snowflake from the Festive Flurries Stamp Set p.30 to decorate the outside of the box.
And a simple bow on the front. Washi tape wraps around it as well.
(click on photo to enlarge)
This set contained 6 gift cards which were matted with some champagne glimmer card and Season of Style Designer Paper. And of course my Journalling Tags from the pack.

Hope you try this too.
Thanks for stopping by. Love hearing from you.
Vx

Comments

  1. You have been very busy with those tags. I like them all! And the gift boxes look very cute. Great ideas, Vicki. Thanks so much for posting on my blog. I am going to upload some new projects soon. I have been crafting, just not editing the photos, or I take photos then don't like the way they turn out so wind up not posting!! Slack, I know. I have a craft class tomorrow and there is bound to be something lovely from that as the ladies who come are so talented. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Vicki. Those gift boxes are awesome too. All fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome boxes and tags, I love them all. Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts