Happy Day and Baby Cards.


I needed to make some pretty cards recently as a Welcome to my new Downlines and an extra one for a birthday card. (while I was on a roll! lol.)

(click on photo to enlarge)
I used Blushing Bride and Very vanilla cardstock.
Rose Red and Pistachio Pudding Ink.
Oh Hello Stamp Set and Happy Day Stamp Set
Oval Framelits and the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.
Some pearls top and bottom to add some elegance.
And some nice encouraging words inside.
Speaking of Downlines, my friend Leanne has just given birth to a beautiful baby boy. This is the card I made for her.
I used soft blue, yellow and white. Soft Sky, So Saffron and Whisper White.


I don't really own any baby stamps so I decided to use the Hearts a Flutter Stamp set with matching framelits.
I used embossing folders Delicate Designs and Perfect Polka Dots. See the pearls? I coloured them with a Sharpie pen.
The greeting is a retired SU stamp punched with the Modern Label Punch. For the bottom edge of the card I created a scallop using the Adorning Accents Edgelit.


Oh hope you are having a Happy Day too!
Thanks for stopping by. Next week I will show you cards from my Christmas Stamp a Stack.
Vx

Comments

  1. Oh, so pretty! I love the oval framelit card with the soft colours and inspiring words! And the baby card is so soft and pretty too. Congratulations on new people joining your team! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards to welcome your downlines and that Baby Card is gorgeous. Terrific to use that stamp set with the appropriate Baby Boy colours. I love it, my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts