The Wedding Package.

As some of you may know my son Josh has his own film business.
Josh just completed a Wedding DVD for a customer. When I saw the DVD case I was inspired to give it some pretty packaging (as you do! LOL!)
The couple had vintage inspired Wedding Theme so I decided to create a box and Thankyou tag along the same lines.
(click on photo to enlarge)
It only took about 10 minutes to make but I think it just finished it off nicely. I used Brown Sugar cardstock and the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder. Some vanilla seam binding ribbon. Twine and some non. SU designer paper (have to use it up somehow???) for a small scalloped envelope to hold the Thankyou card.
Here is the little thankyou card that sits inside the Scallop Envelope (retired SU bigz die).
Simple but sweet.
(click on photo to enlarge)
And the DVD that slides out of the box. The front of the DVD has a photo from the Wedding. Awww. Isn't that nice.
So apparently everyone was blown away with the packaging!!! Would you believe that?! And Josh wants me to make personalized packaging for all his Wedding DVDs now. Goodness what have I let myself in for?


WALK ALONG THE BRIDGE.
It has been such lovely weather lately. I thought you might like to come for a walk with me along the Bridge at Redcliffe.
Redcliffe is a bayside town on the outskirts of Brisbane City.
Are you ready? 

First we have to walk to the bridge.
Good view from up there?
Time to start walking across the bridge now. Walkers on the left. Bikes on the right.
Still a bit of a way to go.
This is a fishing jetty they have built off to the side of the bridge.
Plenty of people down here fishing.
You can see how far we have come looking back at the bridge.
Would you like to head back now for a well deserved cuppa?
This is a good place to stop.
All the locals flock here. hahaha.
I hope you enjoyed your walk with me today.
Come back again soon as I have some cards I want to show you and I promise I won't make you do any exercise next time! LOL.

Vx

Comments

  1. Hey walk on to my house as you are welcome anytime. I would love to meet you in person my friend. Wonderful pictures. I really really need to thank you for all your comments on my blog. Geesh I typed house. Can you tell what I have been doing. I found what I think is the perfect house for me so will talk to the bank on Tuesday. I hope to be moved in by Thanksgiving. That would be so nice. Yes that envelope maker is so cool. Nice hearing from you Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful packaging, Vicki. Great of Josh to give you a part time gig, packaging for him, LOL! How is the pay for that? As if you didn't have enough to do. I enjoyed the walk with you today. At least you don't have magpies there do you? Magpie season has started and you know what happened to me last time. Sharon and I are walking in the morning. Wish us luck. The council have actually put up warning signs in a few of the local Hot (magpie swooping) spots. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, how beautiful your DVD packaging looks! No wonder your son wants more, more, more and the bride and groom loved it.

    Loved the photos of your walk, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts