Seeing Double.


Do you ever like a card design so much you feel the need to copy it?
I did just that last week.
I was still playing with my hexagon punch and stamp set bundle when I came up with this card.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I used another Bundle Set with this card - the Flower Shop Bundle which includes a matching punch. (told you I love the Stampin Up Bundles. hehe.)
I stamped one image directly onto the card and another onto cardstock and punched it out to give a 3D effect.

I even impressed myself by stamping the greeting directly onto the card - Straight! What a feat!

I really liked this layout and decided I needed to make another in different colours.
So after consulting with my trusty Colour Coach,  p.139 of the Catalogue,
I decided to try Crisp Cantaloupe, Brown Sugar and Bermuda Bay.
(click on photo to enlarge)
This time I added even a more bling with diamantes.
And see more Straight Stamping!! Amazing! haha.

If you would like to purchase any of these Bundles or have any questions contact me.
I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment too.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Vx
 

Comments

  1. Love both these cards Vicki. Great idea to try a different colour combo. Although I'm very partial to the Smoky, I really love this combo you've got with the Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Bermuda Bay. Really looks fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think I may CASE this at some point, only with the Secret Garden combo as I don't own Flower shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carolyn. Would look good with Secret Garden. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. owe Vicki Both cards are so darling, I am partial to red though so that is my favorite. Darling and love the bling.Happy stamping, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts