He's makin a list and checkin it twice!

Yes you guessed it! I have been playing with the new "Santas List: Stamp Set in the Seasonal Catalogue p.31.
I stamped Santa in Soft Suede and inked around with a sponge dauber in Soft Sky.
I have also used the new Script Embossing Folder for the Deco Label behind Santa.
I layered the greeting from the Hostess Stamp Set "Perfectly You" onto two of the lovely snowflakes from the "Festive Flurry" Bundle. These are stamped in Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.
And here is the completed card. I used some designer paper from the Season of Style pack and Brown Sugar Cardstock layered onto the Cherry Cobbler Card for the background.

This Santa stamp is good value for money and easy to use. If you would like to purchase him please contact me.
Come back again on Thursday and I will show you a few more Santa Cards I have made.

Thanks for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

  1. Love this card Vicki. How clever of you to vintage him up by stamping him in Soft Suede. The sponged blue background really makes this gorgeous. I have this stamp on the way. Can't wait to play. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts