Sunburst, Starburst, Sunshine.


Have you seen the Sunburst Card on page 110 of the main catalogue?
I have seen this style of card called Sunburst card, Starburst card and Sunshine card. So I will leave it up to you which name you prefer. I call it the Sunburst Card though.

I just love the idea of being able to use up some of my designer paper stash and this technique is just perfect for that.
Here is a card we did in class this month using the Quatrefancy Specialty paper. Very bright I know!
I just used two different patterns on this one to keep it fairly simple.

(click on photo to enlarge)
And here is another card using the same designer paper. This time I used three patterns and an embossed piece of pool party cardstock.
(click on photo to enlarge)
See how different it can look?
Strawberry Slush is the main cardstock for both these cards with Pool Party and Whisper White.
I used the Blossom punch for the flower and stamps from Round Array and Serene Silhouettes.

Maybe you could give the Sunburst style card a go too.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from you.
Vx



Comments

  1. That's a nice technique. I really must get out some scraps and try it. It's a technique with a lot of oomph! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they were your class cards when I made mine too. So pretty!
    Sometimes I am amazed at how "in sinc" we are. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts