Natural Composition

Well I have been MIA for over a week now. Had someone sick at work and had to do some extra hours. The same week I had two classes and a workshop to plan! Always the way...hey.
But here I am ... back again and with plenty to share.

Today I wanted to show you some fun ways to use your Natural Composition Specialty Designer Paper.
p.150 of the main catalogue.

Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper

It comes in a crumbcake colouring with embossed patterns on one side.
You can use this just the way it is and it looks terrific.



Or ... you can
Sponge/Brayer with dark ink. The wood look also can double as an African Animal Print. This piece is brayered in Soft Suede.


 Brayer in white craft ink.

 Use a sponge dauber to add several colours to your designer paper.
Here I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.

Use Stampin Write Markers to colour in.


Brayer with Ink Pad.

This one is hard to see but I have used the white shimmer paint. It looks nice and silvery. Great for a Wedding.


You just used your ink medium on top of the designer paper and remember to wipe excess ink off with a paper towel. Voila! Beautiful designer paper in your colours.
Love it!
Hope this gives you some ideas too on how to use this versatile Designer range and I will be back soon.
Thanks for dropping by.
Vx

Comments

  1. Oh aren't you savvy to show that DSP that way. LOL! Yes I got my car fixed and you really should get that set. SO lovely. Dealing with blueberries today so need to get back to it. I need to post to my blog that I am leaving and not taking my computer with. I need to pack and move my stuff back.
    Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those examples of the card look fabulous Vicki. Now I want to see the cards made with them all. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ideas! That dp has been on my wish list awhile. I think it just moved up a notch. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic ways to change the DSP's, they all look amazing!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic Vicki, my favourite one would have to be the music sheet with the white ink, thanks for some great ideas. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts