Dress Up Framelits Convention Swaps

Today I wanted to show you the swaps I made for Stampin Up Convention using the Dress Up Framelits.
Here they are cut out and stamped and decorated with some flowers.

And here is the finished card.
And a closeup. I used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die for the wings. Cut out in vellum and sprinkled round the edges with dazzling diamonds.
The words stamped on the dress form are from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set. I also used Loving Thoughts words "Dream, Create, Inspire" and the Large "Hello Doily" Stamp as a background.

As well as a card swap I also made 10 little boxes with a small tube of handcream and a nail file inside them.
Decorated with the Dress Form all dressed up in a little black dress of course!
I thought they turned out rather well.

I hope you have a look at the Dress Up Framelits Set. Page 32 of the Seasonal Mini which finishes at the end of the this month.
They are so versatile and lot of fun to play with.
Until next time. Vx

Comments

  1. Love these, thank you so much for saving one for me. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Vicki, it was nice to meet you and Debbie at Convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea and gift these make. I'm sure your swaps will be snapped up.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts