Baby card and Convention.


A baby card is always a handy addition to any emergency card stash don't you think?
And a nice generic boy/girl one is even better.


 I Cased these cute little animals from a brilliant card by Doris Denman on Pinterest. Unfortunately she doesn't appear to have a blog you can visit. I did change it ever so slightly  but not much.


I tried yellow ribbon at the bottom of the card but it just didn't look right. Then I tried some Very Vanilla cardstock embossed with the Delicate Designs Emboss Folder. It still didn't look right.
Then I had the brilliant idea to brayer the emboss folder with some daffodil yellow ink and add a little glitter. I think it is perfect!


I have been missing for a few days I know. That is because we had our Stampin Up Convention here in Brisbane last weekend.
I have always said that if Convention came to Brisbane I would go and so I did!
It was an amazing experience and my head is still spinning with all the information and inspiration.
I was fortunate to be able to meet up with some very special friends as well.
I will show a few photos over the next few posts.
But this is a priceless photo.
Me with Stampin Up CEO Shelli Gardner and her husband Sterling. My friend Deb and I ambushed the poor couple after Convention was finished. Not a brilliant photo of me (where on earth was I looking!!)hehe.
I think I am in shock about getting so close to them.
Here's me with my Darlin' Darwin Buddy Deb Blake. See what I am holding? Want a better look? You will have to come back next time to be amazed at the special gifts Deb made for me!
Stay tuned for more photos from Convention and my swap card.


 Thanks for visiting! Vx

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see you had a fab time at convention and I'm hanging out for your next posts to see and hear more. Great to be able to get a photo with Shelly and her husband and also you and Deb together. I love that frame you're holding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Vicki, and the convention looks very intersting

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts