Tiny, Itty Bitty Thankyous

While I am away this week I thought I would schedule a post in advance for you. (just to see if it works!)

I always put little thankyou cards in with the customer order and this week I thought I would show you some I have made recently.

I originally saw the cutest card by Vicky Hayes using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Flower and wanted to create something similar for my own Thank you cards.
I thought it would be a good idea to start using up some of the colours that we are saying goodbye to when the 2013/2014 Catalogue comes out in July too.

This is what I came up with. Main Card 7cm x 7cm in Regal Rose. Very Vanilla Matt 6cm x 6cm
I was really happy with how they turned out.
I used the Tiny Tags vine stamp in Certain Celery and layered the Itty Bitty Punch Flowers on top in Regal Rose, Bashful Blue and Daffodil Yellow. The Thankyou is from Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set.

These colours remind me of Spring. A much warmer time of the year. Our Autumn weather has come upon us now with much cooler days and nights. Brrr.... time to dig out the winter woolies.

Until next time. Vx

Comments

  1. These are so cute Vicki! I love the way you've used that foliage from Tiny Tags and the colours would be perfect for our spring... if only it would turn up! It's still way too cold for spring! Have a lovely weekend and wrap up warm! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, you are such a good girl. I only occasionally put in Thanks yous with orders. First orders of the year for SAB and a new customer, because they are the same regulars all the time that order.
    I really should sit down and make a stash of Thank you gift cards to have ready. Yours are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts