Happy Anniversary

Guess who is having a Wedding Anniversary this weekend?
Yes it is Moi!
So I have been busy creating a special card for the my Sweetheart.
One that truly represents how far we have come together over the years.
A card that sums up everything  we mean to one another...
......
.....
.....



(click on photo to enlarge)
 Hehe... so what do you think?Aren't they the cutest! I have seen a couple of Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head cards around over the past year or so. I got my idea for these ones from  Ellen Kemper who is a very clever punch artist.
(click on photo to enlarge)
An Easel card with lots of layers. Can you guess what punch I used to make the bodies for Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head?
Owl Punch - by Stampin' Up!
 The Owl Punch! How versatile is that little punch. p. 185 of the main catalogue.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Here is a look at the inside.(which nearly became a disaster) I went to stamp the words inside the card and the bloomin' stamp fell off the block!! Ahhhh...!!! So I covered the mess with lots of hearts and re stamped onto a piece of white cardstock. Then cut it up a bit and stuck it down. Problem Solved! Phew.

Cardstock used for easel card.
Black, white, Pacific Point, Real Read, Tangerine Tango, Sycamore Street dsp (saleabration), the lacey red heart is from the More Amore Specialty Designer Paper in the Current Mini.
I used the Windows Frames Collection Framelits and the Bigz Die large Circle Scallop.

I will be back in a week. See you then!

Please leave a comment if you liked my card or have any questions and I will be happy to answer them for you.



Comments

  1. Well Happy Anniversary (Mrs Potato Head) Vicki to both you and Clem. Are you going to let us know how many years?? Cute & clever idea for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vicki, first off, Happy Anniversary to you and your husband or should I say potato? LOL! Darling card indeed! Thanks for you comment on my cards and yes the neighbor is back so can be at home. LOL! Ah the simple things in life.....LOL! Think about all the things we take for granted till it is taken away. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts