Colour Challenge

Yep - you read that right! I am doing another Challenge... this time with the Paper Players.




I admit that I found these colours very challenging.
Here is the card I made.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I stamped the bicycle image from Feeling Sentimental three times on Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Regal Rose cardstock. Then cut the 6 cm wide pieces into 2cm lengths. Joining the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. I really liked the effect it gave.
Do you like this saying? I think it is nice and it is from the Pursuit of Happiness Stamp Set in the main catalogue.

 Also this week I was given the Leibster Award from Angie Jones. Thanks Angie!
 

As part of "spreading the love" I now have to award this to 5 other blogs.
So here they are in no particular order.
1.Susan
2.Carolyn
3.Karen
4. Julia
5.Ruth

Come back again soon.

I love hearing from you.

Comments

  1. Vicki, I do love that saying! It is so true. I also love that you paired it with the unicycle. I also love that you used the colors in color blocks. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week and shared this great card with us.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea to cut strips...adds the colors you need and makes it very interesting. Yes the sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vicki, love the strips of coloured card. Thanks once again for the Liebster Award. I'll have to have a good think about who I can pass it to next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your penny farthing looks against those stripes of colour Vicki! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the long strips of cardstock emphasize the height of the bicycle--great idea! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job stamping and piecing together your panels, Vicki! Love the greeting with the bike, too. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, in my last comment. I've now passed on the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for "sharing the love". Hope you will check out the next lucky recipients. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts