A Jar Full of... Part 2

Well, here I am again with my little jars full.
(click on photo to enlarge)

A jar full of pretty flowers. I have cut the jar out using vellum this time. I stamped in white staz on but thought it looked a bit faint so went over it with my white gel pen (be sure to leave it to dry if you do this too).

I used some expresso coordinations cardstock behind the jar. Run through the Woodgrain embossing folder and then sanded lightly. It looked good matched with the woodgrain dsp from Orchard Harvest.



To follow a jar of flowers. What could be better than...
A Jar full of ....

Butterflies!!! (I know my friend Carolyn would agree - she loves butterflies!hehe.)

(click on photo to enlarge)
The jar was stamped with Expresso Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I love the checked designer paper from Orchard Harvest it gives an outdoorsy kind of feel to the card. Probably because it reminds me of a picnic tablecloth.

I decided to add lots of lovely pearls to the butterflies and flowers and even the little cap.

You may have wondered why I have chosen to show you the Perfectly Preserved Stamp and Framelit Set from the Holiday Mini now that it has ended????
Well the reason is that the Stamp Set and the Framelit Set have been carried over into the new Seasonal Mini!! Yay!! page 34. Which is now available.February 1st until June 30th.
If you would like a mini please let me know. You can view it online by clicking on the picture on the left side bar.
Come back again soon and I will have some new Mini projects to show you.

Until next time. Vx

Comments

  1. Oh Vicki, I could never put my butterflies in a jar, lol - cute cards though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts