No Peeking Gift Tags.


How about some gift tags for Christmas?
These were just quick and simple to make using the No Peeking Stamp Set (p.23). I really do think this is the perfect set to make up your gift tags with. It has a variety of image and word stamps all suitable for a gift tag.
I cut a piece of white cardstock9cm x 5cm and rounded the edges with the corner rounder punch.
I added a coloured circle scallop (6cm) to the back and punched a hole in the end for the baker's twine and small jingle bell.
 Stamp your image and "To and From" in black staz on. A little bit of colouring with a stampin write marker in colour of your choice. A little bit of dazzle with some dazzling diamonds on the edge and on the image.
(Snowflake is non-SU product)
(click on photo to enlarge)

I think they turned out great and will definitely look good on my gifts this year.
Why not have a go at making some quick gift cards for yourself?
You don't really need a lot of supplies to make something that will be admired by everyone.

If you enjoyed this post please leave a comment. I love hearing from you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts