Tip toe through the...Painted Blooms


Hello everyone,
I have been having some fun with the Painted Blooms designer paper (Occasions Catalogue p.19).
That paper is just sooooo pretty!!!

For a friends birthday last week I decided to make a square card and use the tulips pattern paper.
This reminded me of the Love is Kindness Stamp with the tulips on it. (Occasions Catalogue p.32)

(click on photo to enlarge)
I started with a 14.5cm x 29cm piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock folded in half for the card base.
Then I cut out a piece of the designer paper 13.5cm x 13.5cm.
Cut 3cm borders and you end up with this.

I used my Oval Framelits to cut a frame from Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Card.
I stamped my Tulips from Love is Kindness Stamp and embossed them with embossing powder and a heat gun.
To leave out the words I just covered them with a piece of sticky note when I inked up the stamp.
Colour the tulips in Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight with my Stampin Markers.
I also added a Blushing Bride Butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits set. p.26 Occasions Catalogue.
And then it was all done!
I love how this card showcases the beautiful paper and is a great way to use up our designer paper stash.

Thanks for stopping by. I will be away for a few weeks but don't forget to come back and see me.

Vx

Comments

Popular Posts