Stars in my eyes.




Hi All,

As you know from my last post. I have been having a great time with the Bright and Beautiful Stamps Set from the Holiday Catalogue and the matching Star Framelits (main catalogue).

Here are a few more cards I have made with them. This one is nice and easy.
Cardstock: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.


I used the All is Calm Washi Tape diagonally across the Whisper White piece of card stock.
Stamped some Gorgeous Grunge spots in Coastal Cabana Ink in the top and bottom corners.


A greeting from Endless Wishes (Holiday Catalogue)

The Star is stamped in Lost Lagoon ink on Whisper White and layered on top of a Silver Foil Card which I embossed with a retired embossing Folder.



 The next card I absolutely love! I had this idea and just played with it. First I was going to make it into a tag but then I decided to add it to a card front. Come and see.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Lost Lagoon Card front with Whisper White  embossed with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder from the Holiday Catalogue.
I used Endless Wishes again for the Greeting, and can you see the top of the Lost Lagoon Mat under the Tag? I cut out a slightly bigger size for the Mat in Lost Lagoon card stock and then ran the top through the Big Shot with a Labels Collection Framelit to get this shaped top.

The Candle Light is just Whisper White card and the "bird wing" from the Bird Builder Punch. Sponged with Lost Lagoon and some Dazzling Diamonds.

Candles are two pieces of All is Calm Washi Tape. A branch from the Bird Builder Punch. Berries are  pearls coloured with the new Stampin Up Blendabilities. Metallic Bakers Twine and a silver glimmer star.

I love the way the candles came out.

Thanks for stopping by. Maybe you would like to have a play with some Washi Tape too?

I still have a few more Star cards on my Craft Table to share so be sure to pop back next week won't you. 
Until then. Vx 
 p.s. Guess what I have been doing????

 Putting up the tree!!! (I like to start early).
This will be Rosie's first Christmas.
I don't think she is quite sure about it all yet. hehe.

Comments

  1. Hi Vicki, your stars are fabulous and love the way you used the Washi behind it but wow! Just love your tag card!! Such a great idea to make Washi candles :-) And Christmas Decs up already...why not?? i love Christmas too!! Rosie does look a bit unsure LOL - our Sally is always a bit wary of the tree at first - ESP as her bed gets moved for it poor girl..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really been enjoying your stars bundle, Vicki. It is good to see. I also thought the washi tape background was great and really loved the embossed silver foil too. The tag idea is a lovely one. Why not maker it a detachable tag for people to use as a gift bookmark after Christmas is over. Wow, your tree is already up! I hope Rosie enjoys her first Christmas :) he he.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts