I Love Lace ... forever!

Well I think I really do!
I Love the I Love Lace Background Stamp! 
It is sooooo beautiful don't you think? Especially in Blackberry Bliss.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Base card is Perfect Plum.
I stamped the I Love Lace in Blackberry Bliss onto a piece of Whisper White.
 Dotted Scallop Lace Border and Deco Label Collection Framelit in Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.
Butterfly in Blackberry Bliss ink.
Smaller Deco Label Collection Framelit cut in Wisteria Wonder and stamped in I Love Lace with Blackberry Bliss Ink.

Greeting from Flower Patch Stamp Set. Flowers from Flower Shop Stamp Set and Petite Petals Stamp Set with matching punches. Leaves in Mossy Meadow card stock from Bird Builder Punch.

This card is a lovely simple variation on the Purple themed card I have done previously.
Have a great day and I will see you again next time. With a different coloured card...promise! hehe.

But just before I go....
my card was selected by the Paper Players for a Cut Above Award. Yay!
We are off for a few days away in the mountains. Will have some photos to share when I return.

Comments

Popular Posts