Hello Lovely Challenge card.


Okay so I didn't think I would be back this quick! LOL! But you see I just joined a new Challenge Site and I wanted to get the first challenge in before it ends tomorrow.

It is a sketch challenge using the colours Soft Suede, Gumball Green, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.


Plus Paper Players have a challenge to use 3 of something so I thought this would fit nicely with that challenge too.



So I got to thinking modern-vintage? (is there such a thing?)

I also have a bee in my bonnet at the moment with wanting to used products and stamps that haven't been as well loved as others in craft room.

So I pulled out the Hello Lovely stamp set as my focal point. I really like this saying but have never used any of the other stamps until today!
Also, some embossing folders and sizzlets that I haven't used in ages and this is what I made.

(click on photo to enlarge)
 The squares on the side are from the Hello Lovely Stamp Set. I stamped one in soft suede and punched out with the 1 inch Square Punch and the smaller one in gum ball green that I hand cut. Then they were layered onto a punched out pink pirouette card using the Postage Stamp Punch.



It is a bit hard to see but I sponged the white doily with pink pirouette ink. I have layered it with Delicate Doilies Sizzlits .
I have also used the Floral Fusion Sizzlits layered together on a gumball green Leaf from the Secret Garden Framelits set.
Embossing Folders used:
Beautiful Baroque in Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette
Delicate Designs scalloped folder in Whisper White.


Then I finished it off by adding some lovely pearls on the card.

It is not my usual style but I think it works. And looking at it ... I have 3 squares, 3 flowers and three doilies! So I think I have both criteria covered don't you. lol.



Now I really do have to get on a make that Anniversary Card I have been putting off doing! Any excuse.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back again real soon. Vx


Comments

  1. Very striking card....this is one set I wish I had but haven't gotten yet! Love that interesting color combo too! Thanks so much for sharing this and playing with my PP "three spree" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I totally understand your need to use things that don't see ink love too often! So glad you decided to play along with us this week and share your vintage inspired card.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts