Little Santas.

While I have been a little quiet lately it is not from lack of creating.
No, it is more that I have been creating Christmas cards and gifts that I can't share yet. (don't want to spoil the surprise).

Next Saturday is the first of my last two classes for the year and we are in Christmas Mode! Preferred dress for the occasion is Christmassy with all the trimmings.
I like to give out a little gift to the best dressed and also one for the person who "forgot". hehe.
This is my little Santa Gift this year. Aren't they cute?
I have used
1 3/8 circle punch for the head.
2 3/8 scallop circle punch for the beard (doubled over so you can write inside it if you want).
bird punch wings for the moustache
eyes and nose are from the owl punch
Modern label punch for the hat trim
triangle hat from the petite pennants builder punch
pom pom on hat is from the itty bitty shapes punch pack.
To go with my Santa tag, I made a little Santa Suit out of the gift holder which is just a piece of real red card folded in half lengthways.
Here is a side view. Inside I have a little plastic ziplock bag with sparkly little red and green brads, buttons and ribbon.
And what does the person get who forgets to dress in their Christmas finery?????
Hehehe... A grinch of course! Which holds some green apple mentos lollies.

 Looking forward to sharing some more things with you later in the week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Vx

Comments

  1. How cute are all these. I think my girls would like the Grinch's the best though. Wonderful, now I have run out of time to CASE, I hope you will bear this in mind next year and get onto these earlier thanks Vicki, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Fun! I like the Santa tag you can write in and the Grinch always makes me....smile! Glad I am not the only one keeping surprises back for a bit longer I am in Christmas Card making mode and we have our last craft class for the year next week so I am not posting this week either ;) Have a good time at your class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts