Christmas Stamp a Stack

Hello Happy Stampers,
I'm afraid I am a bit late this week with my post.
We had our annual Christmas Stamp a Stack last Saturday and I was pooped! LOL!
It is an all day affair. Where people can come and go as they wish and make their cards they have pre-booked at their own pace. I even put the Christmas Tree up early for some atmosphere.
Would you like to see some of the cards we made??
Here they are in no particular order. This first one was super easy and the idea came from my good friend and fellow demo Carolyn.
The ornament framelit cut out in silver glimmer card and attached to the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder. The silver ribbon from the holiday mini really finished this off nicely.
Colours: Island Indigo/ Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I have used Bermuda Bay and Smokey Slate Cardstock on the Warmth and Wonder Card. Made using the hostess stamp set from the Holiday mini. Melon Mambo on the Christmas Trees is my nod to a pink Christmas theme.
Delicate Designs Embossing Folder is on the Smokey Slate Cardstock and a strip of silver glimmer card adds some bling.
(click on photo to enlarge)
You may remember this one from a recent blogpost on the lovely Poinsettia Stamp Set "Joyful Christmas". Quick and easy this card was inspired by Leena Girsa.
Cardstock: Real Red, Crumbcake, Whisper White and designer paper stack Season of Style.
Ink: Real Red and Crumbcake.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I really liked this one but I can't find the person who gave me the idea for stamping on Brushed Silver. So thank you to my fellow stamper for such a great technique. It required a bit of heat embossing so was a little more time consuming but so worth it.
I stamped in white craft ink and embossed in white embossing powder. The two large snowflakes are stamped directly in Smokey Slate.
Merry Christmas was stamped in silver and embossed with silver embossing powder.

Come back next week and I will show you the other four cards we made.
We are off for the weekend to visit some farms so I might have a few photos and stories to tell too.
Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you.

Comments

  1. Fantastic Christmas Cards Vicki. I hope your Stamp a Stack was a huge success. Thanks so much for the shout out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see such a beautiful collection of cards :) Thanks for sharing them, Vicki. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts