Wonderful Waterfalls.

I am proud to say I have finally mastered the Waterfall Card Technique. Yay!
Would you like to see some of the cards I have been making for classes this month.
This one is a Male Card that I have used for Father's Day. I am entering this into The Male Room challenge no.1 which is "Anything Goes".

(click on photo to enlarge)

When you pull the string at the bottom of the card you slowly reveal each picture as follows.

That was so much fun I thought I would do another but for Christmas this time.(well it is getting closer by the minute after all!)
If you want to see a good video tutorial on how to make one, then I suggest you visit Dawn Griffith 
she has a wonderful talent of making things that look complicated, easy to achieve. Thank you Dawn.

Hope you have a go at making one of these, they are fun to do.

Last week was so incredibly busy. I hardly had time to stop. I had to make special birthday cards, take a  my card class, work, attend a coffee morning, luncheon and fashion parade and a baby shower. All in the same week! Eek! Needless to say by the end of it all I was feeling a little tired. Now it is all systems go to get ready for a quick visit to New Zealand at the end of the week. Life never stops does it?

Make sure you come and visit soon as I want to show you some of the cards I made for some very special people before we go. Plus an extra special visitor we had in class last week.???? (hmmm. has that got your curiousity up?!hehe.)

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time Vx.

Comments

  1. Wonderful Waterfall cards alright Vicki. Good name for them I wholeheartedly agree. You did a wonderful job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so sharing your wonderful waterfall cards with us this week in The Male Room - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki your cards are awesome, and I love your use of the By the Tide stamps, they make a perfect masculine card! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts